Monday 20 January 2014

The 1000 Miles of Luca

"At that moment, I lost consciousness, 
I simply fainted.
And what I remember is that I woke up and cried.
I cried, I cried, I cried...
I think I cried two days in a row."

The story of Pablo and Luca Poncini; father and son living in Argentina.  When approached to do a campaign including special needs children, the advertising executive, Pablo Poncini, decided to make it personal.  He talked about his son and his initial reaction when learning his son had Down Syndrome.  

The video takes us through the road trip the pair took through the spectacular Patagonia mountains.  Portraying their quality time, Luca and Pablo send a wonderful message; that children with Down Syndrome may seem different, but to their parents they are like any other child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment